See our online section and discover how you can better cope with your condition.
- Diagnosis of Raynaud's
- How Raynaud's is diagnosed » read more
- Fundraise for RSI
- Would you like to organise an event to raise funds for RSI. » read more
- Help us in the office
- Have you a couple of hours that you could donate to help us in the office? » read more
- Telephone Helpline
- Got a question? Worried about a recent diagnosis? Talk to someone who understands. » read more
- Raynaud’s Self-help
- A useful guide including practical tips to help those living with Raynaud's » read more
- How to stay warm
- Gentle exercise will help your circulation. » read more
- Scleroderma Nurse
- Scleroderma Nurse - Support & Outreach » read more
- Become an expert patient » read more
- Sclerodrema is diagnosed by your doctor. » read more
- National Scleroderma Registry
- For details on information and registration on the Irish National Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma) » read more
- Respite Grants
- We have been lucky in securing a grant from the HSE again this year. » read more
27 Jun '15Annual Conference 2015
The annual conference has been postponed. More information will be available soon.
We're just a little less than a month out now from the launch of the 2014 Better Together Video Competition. The 2014 Better Together Video Competition opens for entries on 15 September at 9am!
Care Alliance Ireland
Publication of new Strategic Plan 2014-2017
Moynalty 39th Steam Threshing Festival
Moynalty Steam Threshing - Sunday 10th August 2014 RSI had a stand at this year's festival in Moynalty which was attended by Ann Fahey, Support and Outreach Nurse, Mary McDaid and volunteers Claire Allcutt, Michele MacNamara and Noel Fahey.
Our #NailIt Selfies for Nail It 2014
Some of our friends and supporters Nailing It for RSI