RSI Information Update RSI regret that we are not selling products directly.
However, all our usual heating and clothing products can now be purchased directly from Tipp-Toes. Please email all future orders to email@example.com or contact TippToes directly on 0504 - 42513 for any product queries.
If you have made any recent purchases through the RSI's online shop, do not be concerned, all orders are currently automatically directed to Tipp-Toes.
We also regret that we no longer provide a nurse service.
If you have any queries please contact the RSI office on Tuesday's only on 01-2157945
We are also no longer accepting donations or renewing memberships.
Further information will be provided on this site in the near future.
See our online section and discover how you can better cope with your condition.
- Diagnosis of Raynaud's
- How Raynaud's is diagnosed » read more
- Fundraise for RSI
- Would you like to organise an event to raise funds for RSI. » read more
- Help us in the office
- Have you a couple of hours that you could donate to help us in the office? » read more
- Telephone Helpline
- Got a question? Worried about a recent diagnosis? Talk to someone who understands. » read more
- Raynaud’s Self-help
- A useful guide including practical tips to help those living with Raynaud's » read more
- How to stay warm
- Gentle exercise will help your circulation. » read more
- Publicity Campaign
- Ad in the Irish Independent. Have you seen our current publicity campaign? We know that many people have seen it because our phone line has been busy answering people's questions. » read more
- Who are we?
- Who are we? We are a patient organisation dedicated to Support - Inform - Research » read more
We're just a little less than a month out now from the launch of the 2014 Better Together Video Competition. The 2014 Better Together Video Competition opens for entries on 15 September at 9am!
Care Alliance Ireland
Publication of new Strategic Plan 2014-2017
Moynalty 39th Steam Threshing Festival
Moynalty Steam Threshing - Sunday 10th August 2014 RSI had a stand at this year's festival in Moynalty which was attended by Ann Fahey, Support and Outreach Nurse, Mary McDaid and volunteers Claire Allcutt, Michele MacNamara and Noel Fahey.
Our #NailIt Selfies for Nail It 2014
Some of our friends and supporters Nailing It for RSI